ASID 2017 Spring Sponsorship Opportunities
Now is your chance to get your company’s name and logo out there for all to see at the ASID San Francisco/California North Chapter’s Events for Spring 2017!
ASID Spring Spruce Up: We are looking for sponsors to advertise two full-pages for this event in the SF Chronicle. Sponsors’ logos will be included in the bottom of the advertisement. The advertisements will announce the ASID California North Fundraiser whereby designers donate two hours at a reduced rate of $100 per hour. All proceeds benefit our local ASID Chapter. Designers will go to client homes for two hour consults and may bring offers with them for product incentives. Sponsors sought for project launch party also.
ASID Tiny House Project: ASID will be working with local colleges to create and build two Tiny House Concepts. Winners will build their designs with sponsor products. Tiny Houses to be unveiled and bequeathed via the students to 1) ASID mobile office, 2) humanitarian effort (i.e. Habitat for Humanity and/or local artists).
ASID Design Excellence Awards: Sponsorship Opportunities are available to support the ASID San Francisco /California North Chapter’s premiere design awards to be held in May 2017.
ASID Student Graduation Event: Date and Location to be determined.
ASID July Passport to Design: ASID California North will be inviting ASID Members, Prospective Designer Members, AIA, NKBA, California North and Peninsula Chapter Members, Showrooms, Industry Partners, and more for a networking day in Napa. Guest lecturers will take place in the morning with brunch. A passport will be provided in the afternoon as designers go out in the region to visit our IPs. Returning, they will have entry with a certain number of stamps for a celebration to follow. Sponsors may lease rooms for experiential offerings.
Note: with all sponsorships, we invite you to submit articles for SF Design Magazine, advertising within the Quarterly SF Design Magazine, and webinars, which we are offering to our Members via IVY, Software System.
Level of Sponsorships
$5,000 Platinum Level for Each Event – Maximum 2
Your Company Name and Logo on:
- Event Signage at the Event on Easel and/or Big Screen – 100+ Attendees
- Emails and Invitations – ASID List 1800+, Industry Partner Lists 20,000+
- Flyers, Ads, Announcements – print and online
- Live Links to Eventbrite – viewable by thousands
- Venue Signage – leading up to event at the venue and on that date
- Social Media – over 10,000 followers across multiple channels
- Online Calendar – viewable by thousands
- ASID website homepage – splash banner
- Opportunity to provide gift bag content to ASID Designers on event date
- 4 complimentary tickets to the sponsored event
$1,000 Gold Level – Maximum 4
- Medium tier exposure on all signage above, but also great exposure
- Option for Giveaways at Events
- Includes 2 complimentary tickets to the sponsored event
$500 Silver Level – Maximum 4
- Lower tier exposure on all signage above, but also a supporter of the events
- Option for Giveaways at Events
- Includes 1 complimentary ticket to the sponsored event
Contact: Ingrid Beamsley, Chapter Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 415-626-2743.
Sponsorship opportunities are available on both the local and national level, and offer the ability to increase visibility through additional marketing, branding, special access, or deeper engagement with an audience. As a member of a Chapter, Industry Partners have the opportunity to be involved in their local design community – to network and connect with other members, participate in leadership, or elevate visibility as a chapter sponsor.
To augment local chapter efforts, we also offer sponsorship opportunities that align with ASID national platforms, programs and initiatives, providing you additional access to the ASID network through a variety of channels depending on your preferred exposure.